- a completed Application Form or Re-Application Form(Kindergraten Application Form), Electronic Usage Form (gr. 5 - 12), Student Release Information Form (gr. 1 - 12), Off Campus Privileges Form (gr. 9 - 12)
- include a copy of a birth certificate, photo and the most recent report card or transcript
- a $40 non-refundable application fee
2. Once receipt of the application form and accompanying documents have been received, you will be contacted to schedule an interview and an assessment. The interview provides an opportunity to relay our expectations for the family and the student and for you to ask questions. The assessment of the student ensures proper grade placement.
3. Upon notification of acceptance a $100 non-refundable deposit, which is a portion of the tuition, is required to hold a space for your child.
4. Please take a moment to read through our Westpark School Information Manual